Good to Know
Four students talk about how getting involved at U of T helped them.
The countdown is on to the PanAm Games in Toronto. Volunteer and be part of the games, and get recognized on your Co-Curricular Record.
Information and updates will be posted on www.utoronto.ca and Blackboard.
- Going green? Eco-alternatives could do more harm than good – it depends where you live
- The public's health: symposium invites community to discuss the history of health and wellness
- Chronic pain after breast cancer surgery: how one in every three women might be spared
- New compound may lead to development of cheaper anti-cancer drugs
- An evening with John Carlos, Olympian and renowned civil rights activist
- Physical Activity and Older Adults: Research Tips for Osteo and Diabetes - Jun 01, 2015
- Alumni Event: 125th Anniversary of the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design at U of T - May 30, 2015
- Later Life Depression: Psychosocial Considerations and Approaches - May 04, 2015
- Elder Care: Healthy Caregiving - Apr 30, 2015
- Distinguished Lecture Series in Statistical Science: Bin Yu (University of California, Berkeley) - Apr 23, 2015