Good To Know
Learn how to relax and focus in the midst of daily stress by practising mindfulness.
Four students talk about how getting involved at U of T helped them.
A one-day conference on Saturday February 6, 2016 for students who have experienced academic struggles at U of T.
- Making the case for partnerships with cities: Universities Canada at U of T
- Kids learn to code at U of T in award-winning lab created by OISE
- Mindfulness therapy from U of T prof helps prevent recurrence of depression, major study finds
- Coming soon: Student Commons to open on downtown Toronto campus
- Provincial report shows success of U of T-developed team effectiveness tool
- Service of Remembrance - Nov 11, 2016
- Online Chat Series: All You Want To Know About Student Parent Life @ U of T - Sep 27, 2016
- Soldiers' Tower Labour Day Carillon Recital - Sep 05, 2016
- Practical Movie-Making for Educators - Aug 30, 2016
- Online Chat Series: All You Want To Know About Student Parent Life @ U of T - Aug 16, 2016