Course Calendars & Listings
The University of Toronto ’s course calendars are a comprehensive guide to the University’s programs, courses, admission procedures, and academic requirements. Students requiring assistance in selecting courses most appropriate for their chosen academic path should consult with an Academic Advisor in their Registrars Office.
Degree Navigator is a web-based undergraduate advising and degree audit tool. It helps students and their academic advisors work together to manage progress towards obtaining a degree. Please note that only Arts and Science and UTSC records are currently available.
St. George Calendars
- Applied Science and Engineering
- Architecture, Landscape and Design (undergraduate)
- Architecture, Landscape and Design (graduate)
- Arts and Science Calendar
- Biomedical Communications Courses
- Deeds Project Calendar
- Dentistry request for calendar
- Education (Initial Teacher Education)
- Forestry Graduate Courses
- Information Studies Courses
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Law Course Listings
- Management Curriculum and Courses
- Medicine Calendar
- Nursing Calendar
- Occupational Therapy Courses
- Physical Therapy Program Information
- Theology Course Listings
- School of Continuing Studies
- School of Graduate Studies
Faculty of Arts and Science Couse Evaluations and feedback
Student feedback on courses in the Faculty of Arts and Science is available through the Course Evaluation Student Feedback module on Blackboard.
Your college (for students in the Faculty of Arts & Science) or faculty registrar's office provides a wide range of services. Although there are some differences among divisions, in general, you should call or visit your registrar for academic advising, personal counselling and financial counselling.