Course Calendars & Listings
The University of Toronto ’s course calendars are a comprehensive guide to the University’s programs, courses, admission procedures, and academic requirements. Students requiring assistance in selecting courses most appropriate for their chosen academic path should consult with an Academic Advisor in their Registrars Office.
Degree Navigator is a web-based undergraduate advising and degree audit tool. It helps students and their academic advisors work together to manage progress towards obtaining a degree. Please note that only Arts and Science and UTSC records are currently available.
St. George Calendars
- Applied Science and Engineering
- Architecture, Landscape and Design and click Courses
- Arts and Science Calendar
- Biomedical Communications Courses
- Deeds Project Calendar
- Dentistry request for calendar
- Education (Initial Teacher Education)
- Forestry Graduate Courses
- Information Studies Courses
- Law Course Listings
- Management Curriculum and Courses
- Medicine Calendar
- Nursing Calendar
- Occupational Therapy Courses
- Physical Education and Health
- Physical Therapy Program Information
- Theology Course Listings
- School of Continuing Studies
- School of Graduate Studies
The ASSU Anti-Calendar
The Arts and Science Students Union (ASSU) Anti-Calendar is a critical review of more than 1,600 courses and instructors. The Anti-Calendar comes out annually in late spring and it is free. Copies (while they last) are available in room 1068, Sidney Smith Hall, and the book is also available on the ASSU Web site .
Your college (for students in the Faculty of Arts & Science) or faculty registrar's office provides a wide range of services. Although there are some differences amoung divisions, in general, you should call or visit your registrar for academic advising, personal counselling and financial counselling.